Writ 150 Final Blog: A Retrospective

This course has been an experience for me. Before taking Writ 150, I only wrote for research or other academic purposes. I've rarely written freely in a self-centered way about my thoughts, interests, and values about a presented topic until the blogging assignments provided me the chance to do so. The class has trained my critical thinking and helped me to explore myself more with the presented topics. 

The writing projects helped me to write more constructively and to pay more attention to the flow and transitions between the paragraphs of the paper. Advice for future students includes treating the blog as a place you formulate your ideas. It's your space. Treat it however you want, but make the most out of it. I might start a new blog just to write about whatever I feel like at the moment after the class. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WP2 Blog 1: Paternalism in Abortion Rights in Modern Decades

WP4 Blog 1: Health Equity and Social Determinants of Health for The Homeless

WP4 Blog 2: Source Critique